For nutrition information, see individual products:
- Hawaiian Grill™ – Ahi Tuna
- Lanai Grill™ – Tuna in Crab Surimi Consommé
- Tahitian Grill™- Sardine Cutlets
- Makaha Grill™ – Mackerel & Sardines in Calamari Consommé
- Hana Grill™ – Tuna with Crab in Tuna Consommé
- Bora Bora Grill™ – Sardine Cutlets in Lobster Consommé
For guaranteed analysis information, see individual products:
Varies based on age, activity and lifestyle. For adult cats:
2.8 oz. can: 1-2 cans per 7 lbs.Êbodyweight
6 oz. can: 1 cans per 7 lbs.Êbodyweight
For kittens, offer food several times a day, feed up to twice this amount.
Pregnant or nursing cats may require two to four times their normal feeding.
The amount to feed will vary based upon age, activity level, breed, size, and environment. Please use the feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to maintain proper weight. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Canned food should be changed at least twice daily in order to prevent spoilage.
Serve at room temperature, and refrigerate any unused portion.